The nearest metro station to AIIMS Hospital is AIIMS Metro Station.
About AIIMS Hospital:
AIIMS Hospital, also known as All India Institute of Medical Sciences, is one of the premier medical institutions in India.
It is a public hospital that offers advanced healthcare services in various specialties including cardiology, neurology, oncology, and more. The hospital is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and staffed by highly skilled medical professionals.
AIIMS Hospital in Delhi is a referral center for complex medical cases and offers free medical treatment to economically challenged patients.
The distance between AIIMS Metro to AIIMS Hospital is 100 meters only.
It requires at least 5-7 minutes to reach the hospital from the metro station.
How to Reach AIIMS from Anand Vihar?
You can easily reach to AIIMS Hospital from Anand Vihar by using Delhi Metro. You just need to go Anand Vihar ISBT Metro Station by following below mentioned steps:
- Take metro which is heading to Dwarka.
- After nine stations, change to the Violet Line of the metro and board the train headed for Escorts Mujesar.
- You will arrive at Central Secretariat Metro Station shortly after two metro stations. Make a change here and take the train running on the Yellow Line in the direction of Huda City Center Metro Station.
- You will travel through five more stations before arriving at the AIIMS Metro Station.
From here, it’s simple to commute to the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Hospital. Now AIIMS id o nly 110 metres away from you.
How to Reach AIIMS from Rajiv Chowk?
- Take the Yellow Line Metro train and travel toward Huda City Center Metro Station.
- You will reach at the AIIMS Metro Station just seven metro stations later.
Just leave a comment if you have any questions or would want more information about the route, and I’ll be sure to get back to you.