Nearest Metro Station from Delhi Zoo
Delhi zoo is famous among local and foreign tourists. People flock in large numbers to visit this. Specially during the weekends. Delhi Zoo is also known as Chidiya Ghar & National Zoological park. Let’s check the nearest metro station to Delhi Zoo.
The nearest metro station to Delhi Zoo is:
Supreme Court Metro Station (earlier known as Pragati Maidan Metro Station) is the nearest metro station to Delhi Zoo. It is located 2.8 KMs away from Delhi Zoo.
About Delhi Zoo (National Zoological Park):
- Delhi Zoo also known as “National Zoological Park” Founded in 1957 in New Delhi, India
- Funded and Administered by the National Government
- National Zoological Park Is in 97-Hectare of Land
- More Than 1,700 Specimens Representing at Least 185 Species
The distance between Supreme Court Metro Station to National Zoological Park is 2.8 KM only.
You can reach the Metro in 10 minutes if you use a vehicle to reach there. If you cover the distance on foot, it will take approx. 35 minutes.
How to Reach Delhi Zoo
Delhi zoo (National Zoological Park Delhi) is well connected with Delhi metro and also with roads. If you are from the NCR region then you can take a cab like OLA, Uber or you can take Delhi metro other than these two options there are large number of buses those connect various parts of Delhi to Delhi zoo bus stop.
- Bus number: 355 from Noida to Bhairon Mandir Pragati Maidan.
- Bus number: 405 from Faridabad Badarpur Border to Zoo.
- Bus number: 966 from Nangloi to Nizamudin Railway Station.
- Bus number: 425 from ISBT to Kalkaji.
- Bus number: 423 from Mori Gate to Ambedkar Nagar.
- Bus number: 894-A from New Delhi Railway Station to Holy family okhla.
- Bus number: 445 from New Delhi Railway Station to Greater Kailash.
- Bus number: 374 from Nand Nagari to Nehru Place.
- Bus number: 402 from Old Delhi Railway Station to Okhla.
- Bus number: 403 from Old Delhi Railway Station to Okhla Village.
- Bus number: 405 from ISBT to Badarpur Border.
- Bus number: 419 from Old Delhi Railway Station to Ambedkar Nagar.
- Bus number: 429 from ISBT to Ambedkar Nagar.
- Bus number: 438 from Old Delhi Railway Station to Jaitpur.
Important information about Delhi Zoo:
- Entry Ticket price is Rs. 80/- per head for Adults
- Free Entry for (0 – 5) Years of old Children
- Delhi Zoo remain closed on Fridays and national holidays.
- Wheel chairs for physically challenged people is provided free of cost.
- Cloak room is available at Delhi zoo to take care of luggage of tourists.
- Tobacco, liquor & private vehicles are not allowed inside Delhi Zoo.
|1st April to 15th October||9:00am to 4:30pm|
|16th October to 31st March||9:30am to 4:00pm|
Looking for Nearest Metro Station to:Featured Image Source: