Nearest Metro Station from Delhi Zoo
The nearest metro station to Delhi Zoo is Supreme Court Metro Station (formerly Pragati Maidan Metro Station). It is 2.8 kilometres from Delhi Zoo.
About Delhi Zoo (National Zoological Park):
The Delhi Zoo is well-known to both domestic and foreign visitors. People come in great numbers to see this zoo, particularly during weekends. Chidiya Ghar and National Zoological Park are other names for the Delhi Zoo.
- Delhi Zoo, commonly referred to as “National Zoological Park,” was established in New Delhi, India, in 1957.
- Administered and funded by the national government
- National Zoological Park are spreaded in 97-Hectare of Land
- At least 185 species are represented by more than 1,700 specimens.
The distance between Supreme Court Metro Station to National Zoological Park is 2.8 KM only.
You can reach the Metro in 10 minutes if you use a vehicle to reach there. If you cover the distance on foot, it will take approx. 30 minutes.
How to Reach Delhi Zoo
The Delhi Zoo (National Zoological Park Delhi) has great road and metro access. In addition to these two routes, there are many buses that connect different regions of Delhi to the Delhi zoo. If you are from the NCR region then you can take a cab like OLA, Uber or you can take Delhi metro other than these two options there are several buses which connects almost all parts of Delhi to Delhi zoo bus stand.
|966||Nangloi||Nizamudin Railway Station|
|423||Mori Gate to Ambedkar Nagar||Ambedkar Nagar|
|894-A||New Delhi Railway Station||Holy Family Okhla|
|445||New Delhi Railway Station||Greater Kailash|
|374||Nand Nagari||Nehru Place|
|402||Old Delhi Railway Station||Okhla|
|403||Old Delhi Railway Station||Okhla Village|
|419||Old Delhi Railway Station||Ambedkar Nagar|
|438||Old Delhi Railway Station||Jaitpur|
|355||Noida||Bhairon Mandir, Pragati Maidan|
|405||Faridabad Badarpur Border||Delhi Zoo|
Important information about Delhi Zoo:
- Entry Ticket price is Rs. 80/- per head for Adults
- Free Entry for (0 – 5) Years of old Children
- Delhi Zoo remains closed on Fridays and national holidays.
- Wheel chairs for physically challenged people free of cost.
- Cloak room is available at Delhi zoo for luggage of tourists.
- Tobacco, liquor & private vehicles are not allowed inside Delhi Zoo.
|1st April to 15th October||9:00am to 4:30pm|
|16th October to 31st March||9:30am to 4:00pm|
Looking for Nearest Metro Station to:Featured Image Source:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which metro goes to Delhi zoo?
The Blue Line is the Metro that goes to The Zoo,New Delhi.
- What is the entry fee of Delhi zoo?
The Delhi Zoo Entry fee is 80 Rs per head for Indian National and 400/200 Rs for foreigners.
- In which day Delhi zoo is closed?
On every Fridays Delhi zoo remains closed.
- What is the best time to visit Delhi zoo?
As per my experience October to March is best time to visit Delhi Zoo.